Turn up the volume on Jack Johnson’s Banana Pancakes and whip out the baking powder because we are making a delicious classic.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (the less mashed they are, the clumpier the pancake)
Mix all of the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients, including the bananas, in another. Then pour the dry ingredients into the wet ones, and mix it all up. Heat the stove to medium-high and butter a griddle. From there, just pour the mix, and flip when each side is golden brown. The bananas are subtle, and they add a nice moistness to the pancake. If you really want to make your pancakes smooth, you can blend the bananas instead of mashing them. No matter how you mixed the bananas, the pancakes are really good.